…I decided to make a Nyan Cat out of fuse beads.
…as well as magazine coasters.
…these 7-layer-cookies are so incredible.
You want a recipe?
Okay, fine. Here it is:
Courtney’s Mom’s 7-Layer-Bars
aka “4th of July Cookies”
aka “Those Amazing Cookies Your Mom Makes”
NOTE: I realize these technically have 6 layers. The original recipe calls for nuts, but to add them would be sacrilegious in my house. Don’t do it.
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 15 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. each butterscotch and chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the butter in a 13 x 9 in. glass baking dish, and place the dish into the oven as it preheats. When the butter is melted (after about 5 minutes), remove the pan.
- Scatter the graham crumbs atop the melted butter, and press them down to make a thin crust.
- Top with chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Sprinkle on the coconut.
- Top with the entire can of sweetened condensed milk. Just pour the entire thing on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting, and store them in the fridge.
…raspberries are so amazing right now.
…only half the raspberries that come in each box are sweet and not mushy. Ick.
…hair dye has to smell so bad. Every time I dye my hair, my hair smells like chemicals for at least 24 hours afterwards. And I can’t wash it during that time period because doing so would wash out the dye, too.
I dyed it Dark Golden Brown, but because my hair never behaves itself and turns the color it is supposed to, my hair looks more reddish-brown than golden-brown. Oh well, it is a change and I like it.
…this is so funny. I literally laughed out loud.