It’s no secret I love Lilly Pulitzer and makeup. So when I was asked to write about the Estee Lauder free gift with purchase at Macy’s featuring a LILLY PULITZER MAKEUP BAG AND EYE SHADOW PALETTE, I knew I had to write about it. The free gift includes:
- Exclusive Cosmetic Bag in an Original Lilly Pulitzer Print
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black
- Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion
- Choice of Moisturizer: DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 or Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15
- Choice of Makeup: Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Sugar Honey or Pink Parfait, and Pure Color EyeShadow Quad in Sugar Biscuit, Nude Fresco, Hot Cinnamon and Lavish Mink or in Tranquil Moon, Iridescent Violet, Tempting Mocha and Amethyst Spark
I wasn’t compensated for writing this post, but I’m so excited about this promotion! I can’t wait until I go home next week so I can get to Macy’s to pick up mine. I hope they don’t run out!
Confession: I don’t like beauty counters all that much. I feel very uncomfortable when other people do my makeup, especially eye makeup. I’m pretty sure I learned to do my own makeup for ballet recitals as a kid because I wouldn’t let my mom do it. I also had a bad experience at a beauty counter a few years ago, and I haven’t really wanted to go back since then! I asked for a lengthening mascara, and the woman behind the counter said “Well if you wore mascara, your eyelashes would look longer!” And I WAS wearing mascara. Hence why I asked for a new kind. #cannotdeal
I really liked all of the questions in these quizzes, and I especially liked that I didn’t have to talk to anyone at a beauty counter! Here are my results.
Is 1.0 the palest shade? It probably is. I need spring to come soon so I can get a tan!
I love that Estee Lauder makes oil-free moisturizer, and I especially love that the moisturizer comes in the free gift! I can’t wait to try it!
Which Estee Lauder products should I choose to go with my free gift? What are your favorites?