1. J. Crew City Mini. These skirts are so comfortable and versatile, and they look absolutely adorable! J. Crew makes them in new colors and fabrics every season.
2. H&M Jersey Tank Dress. A wardrobe staple, this dress can be styled for work with some tights and a cardigan, or dressed down with heels for going out.
3. Black Lululemon Leggings. These are so comfortable, and they’re thick enough to wear as pants. Because anyone who doesn’t believe leggings are pants doesn’t have the right leggings.
4. Black Ballet Flats. Simple, black flats will never go out of style, and you can wear them with anything!
5. Chambray Shirt. These tops are so versatile: wear one with leggings, or throw on an unbuttoned one over a dress.
What are your wardrobe staples?
Linking up with Katie today!