I love spring. I’m from Chicago, where it’s 80 degrees one day and 40 degrees the next day, so I savor those perfect spring days where it’s warm and breezy, but not too hot. Here are some of my favorite spring items that easily translate to summer looks, too.
1. Boatneck tees have always seemed a bit old-looking for me, but recently they’ve grown on me! Try one with an enamel bib necklace or a fun scarf.
2. I was reluctant to jump on the enamel bib necklace trend, but I’m so glad I did! These necklaces work with casual and formal outfits, and they’re not too heavy on your neck like some large necklaces can be.
3. Cotton dresses are perfect because they require very little thought. No need to match tops and bottoms, just throw one on with a cardigan and know that you’ll look great. I especially like dresses that can be belted around the waist for a little something special.
4. Colored eyelet lace looks so pretty, and adds a fun pop of color and texture to any outfit.
5. J.Crew 3″ chino shorts is so versatile and comfortable. They come in plenty of bright patterns and colors. Dress them down with a simple tee, or dress them up with a tucked-in chambray shirt.
6. Bright nail polish just makes me happy, especially in spring. FACE Stockholm is a great brand of polish, and I absolutely love this color!
7. Bangles are great spring accessories, and these adorable Kate Spade ones have phrases engraved on the inside.
What do you love to wear in spring?