I’ve been loving the blogger love that’s been going around recently! Is it just me, or are all these awards resurfacing again? They’re fun, and they always make me feel happy to receive and pass along! Thank you to Charlotte of My Crazy New York Post-Grad Life and Zee of Catching Zees for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award!
Here’s what I’m supposed to do.
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Sounds easy enough! Here are seven things about myself. Whether they’re “interesting” things… I’ll let you decide!
1. I can’t roll my tongue. It seems like everybody can do it except me!
2. I love Grumpy Cat. She’s totally my spirit animal.
3. Without ample makeup, I look like a 14-year-old. Just yesterday one of my mom’s friends asked what grade I was in. When I told her I was going to be a junior in college (so… 15th grade), she was so surprised. It’s a little awkward, but I’m sure I’ll like this trait 20 years from now!
4. I have no hand-eye coordination. And I never have. Just ask me to catch a ball or play tennis. I can’t do it.
5. Since most of these facts are slightly self-deprecating so far, I’ll brag a little bit. I have really good handwriting, and my secret dream is to have it turned into a font.
6. I don’t like the taste of coffee on its own. Put some in a Frappuccino or chocolate brownies and I’m all for it. But plain coffee (even with cream and sugar) just tastes like burnt water to me.
7. When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina. I took a ballet class at college last year, and I’m hoping to take another one sometime this year! I love how dancing makes me feel, and how pretty it is! Just because I’m not a professional ballerina doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy dancing. 🙂
Oh my… 15 bloggers? I feel like so many people have been nominated for this, so if you haven’t been, consider this your nomination. Post in the comment section (or email me… whatever floats your boat) that you’re going to re-post this award, and I’ll link to you in my next post! I’d rather do it this way so everybody gets some love rather than re-awarding it and forgetting about some great blogs. So let me know if you want to accept the award! 😀