Hi everyone! I hope you all had lovely weekends. Mine was spent hanging out with my boyfriend Sebastian. We went to my sister’s high school football game, the pool, the gym, out to dinner, and the mall. He’s from downtown Chicago, so I always feel like he gets bored here in the suburbs!
My Facebook news feed is full of “OMG BACK AT COLLEGE YAY!” statuses, and it’s frustrating because I don’t go back until September 21st. I miss all my friends!
Whatevs. Here are several marvelous things! Thanks to Healthy Diva Eats for hosting this every week!
- the 36-pack of Fiber One bars that you can only get at Costco and on the internet
- watching old game shows – does anyone remember Whammy?
- Sebastian and I baked a batch of cookies. He’s into photography (he just got a new DSLR camera!) so I let him be my photographer. 😛 Photos and a recipe coming soon!
- I bought a dress from Forever 21, so I made a Polyvore collage based on it to give me some styling ideas. If only I actually had everything in this collage!
- someecards in general
- feeling like I just won the lottery when I manage to find things for extremely low prices. This weekend I bought a fancy eyeliner from Sephora for $3. Three dollars!! I’m pretty sure the cashier had absolutely no motivation to give me good service, because she was pretty sassy. I’m sorry I bought the $3 eyeliner before you got a chance to. Wait, no I’m not.
You can get one, too! I’m sort of obsessed with this color. It looks great on every skin tone and adds just enough color to your look. Pair it with black or brown mascara and nude lips. I do nude lips by first applying a coat of regular lip balm, then dabbing on concealer using my index finger.
That’s all for now! I hope your Mondays are marvelous!
What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Any someecards you love that I should check out?