Hi, loves! I’m smiling right now because the wonderful Katherine of Peanut Butter Lover nominated me for a blog award!
The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who brighten your day. Aww. ^.^
Here’s what I need to do.
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself. (See below)
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Here are my answers to Katherine’s ten questions!
- What is your favorite meal?
I absolutely love pasta! Seriously, just give me pasta with any sauce (or no sauce at all!) and I’m happy.
2. What’s your favorite season?
I really like fall! Everything is so pretty. 🙂
3. What are you currently obsessed with?
The Target back-to-school section. Every time I see a markdown on something I like, I have a debate with myself about whether I really need said item. In the case of this adorable round storage ottoman, it was a yes.
4. What are you reading?
Nothing right now. 😦 I just finished Into The Minds of Babes by Lisa Guernsey, and it was SO interesting. It’s about how TV and media affect babies and kids. I really want to read Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher, William Ury, and Bruce Patton. It’s about negotiating, which I am TERRIBLE at.
5. Flats or heels?
For walking around? Flats. But for standing around? Heels. I like feeling tall, and heels just give me that extra confidence boost!
6. Are you a morning or night person?
I’m definitely in the minority here: I’m a morning person! I’m most productive in the mornings, and I don’t have much trouble waking up early. Once I’m awake, I stay awake!
7. What’s your favorite pin on Pinterest?
This one for Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Dip. I NEED to make this!
8. What’s a song you can’t get out of your head?
Lover’s Carvings by Bibio. My boyfriend showed it to me a few weeks ago, and it’s been stuck in my head ever since! Such a good song.
9. Who is the last person you talked to?
Does my dog, Daisy, count as a person? I swear she hears more about my life than most people do, and she can’t even speak! But if it has to be a person, then my mom! 🙂
10. What are 5 things you can’t live without?
I’m going to ignore the necessities (like food and water) to make this answer more interesting. I can’t live without my iPhone, lip balm, light caramel Frappuccinos, stress relief aromatherapy pillow spray, and dresses.
Now, to nominate 10 bloggers for this award! It’s hard to choose just 10, so I nominated 11. #SorryI’mNotSorry.
Comment with your answer to one of Katherine’s questions!! Especially the 5 things you can’t live without question: that’s always one of my favorites to read! 🙂