I have the worst undereye circles in the entire world. Like actually, I once went to a makeup counter looking for help with them, and the saleswoman told me, “Well, if you wore concealer then they would look better.” And I was ALREADY WEARING CONCEALER. It was awkward.
I’ve figured out a regimen that makes them almost go away, though. Here it is.
1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream, $5.99 – Gently apply this onto your entire face, including under your eyes, in small circles. Do this in the morning and at night.
2. Benefit Eye Bright Crayon, $20.00 – use the pencil on your hand to warm it up, then rub it on in the crease of each dark circle. Don’t rub it in.
3. Garnier Skin Renew Eye Roller, $12.99 – roll some on under each eye and pat it in with your ring finger.
4. Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer, $16.50 – dab some on in the crease of each dark circle and pat it in with your ring fnger. Follow with foundation.
5. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara, $6.39 – draw the attention upward to your eyes instead of under them with a volumizing mascara. This one is my favorite, and it comes in a waterproof variety.
Do you get undereye circles? How do you cover them up?