Allison from Life’s a Bowl did this 20 question survey, and since I love surveys (and talking about myself hehehe) I decided to fill it out myself. Yay for procrastinating!
1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Hmmm… probably waking up early, going to the gym and doing my homework before everyone else wakes up, then spending the day walking around town and shopping with my friends.
2. List your top three favorite TV shows.
This is a tough one because I don’t have time to watch TV anymore! But I’d have to say House M.D., Toddlers and Tiaras and any weird TLC special.
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
I’d rather be in them. Just being honest.
4. Why do you blog?
Because I love the sound of my own voice. Actually not really. I just felt like writing one would be a productive use of my free time instead of surfing the internet, and now here I am, a long time later, still writing.
5. Share five websites that you visit regularly…
- Facebook of course
- Pinterest (to the discontent of my boyfriend haha)
- Gmail – I’m an obsessive email checker!
6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Hmm… I don’t know! I don’t really follow celebrities, but if I did then I would pick Hugh Laurie. He is such a great actor and musician, too!
7. List a few of your favorite snacks.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Nope, no pets. I’m allergic to everything, but I wish I had one of these!
9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- shoes – underrated!
10. What’s your favorite drink?
Water and Diet Coke. though not mixed together
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
I do! I love to cook Italian food, stir-fry, and of course desserts!
12. Do you have children?
13. What are your favorite hobbies?
- arts & crafts
- pottery – I haven’t gotten to make any since going to college but I wish I could!
14. Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
It depends on the day.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I wish I were better at time management. I’m good at it, but I always feel like I can improve!
16. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Hugh Laurie and Olivia Wilde! Yes, they’re both on House, but they’re such good actors!
17. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
A lot. That is the answer: none of the stuff I’ve done has been particularly cool, but it has been a busy and productive week!
18. Do you live near your family or far from them?
I live half an hour from my family, which is convenient if I need anything!
19. List three of your talents.
- I don’t need to measure when I bake anymore. I can pretty much eyeball every ingredient and it turns out fine!
- I can dance en pointe. Or I used to be able to… I can still go up on my toes but I obviously am not as good as I used to be!
- I’m good at science. At least I hope I am… I’m a biology major!
20. What is your greatest attribute?
I’m freakishly organized. I think that’s a good attribute to have.
Fill this out yourself and tag me in it so I can read your responses! Happy Saturday!