My love affair for sticky notes continues… I used them to study for finals (which must have worked because I did well on them!) and now I use them to remember things. I have the memory of an old lady when it comes to stuff I don’t want to do. Such as go to the dentist…
Does anyone else despise going to the dentist? I’m all for oral hygiene, I brush many times daily and floss more than most people do, but that metal tooth-picky-thingy that they use makes me want to cry…
I am also thoroughly convinced that they sell everything on Amazon. Remember when it sold just books?
My Target list of “bows and eyeliner” turned into a mini-shopping spree. But it was all on sale so it’s okay.
I decided to wait to buy a dress at Forever 21 until after Christmas when I have gift cards and things are on sale. But since I was already there, I picked out a new makeup bag…
Best $5.80 I’ve ever spent. I love the pattern and the glitter!
This peppermint bark is dangerous!
fabulous fudge… it may not look pretty but it tastes divine!
Easy Fabulous Fudge:
- Line a loaf pan with foil, but do not spray it!
- In a medium pot, combine 1 12 oz. bag dark chocolate chips, 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, and 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk.
- Melt on medium-low heat until everything is melted and gooey and amazing. Stir it the entire time to make sure the bottom doesn’t get burnt.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; stir.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into prepared pan and spread it out evenly. At this point you could top the fudge with crushed candies, sprinkles, chocolate chips, whatever you like!
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until the fudge is cold and firm.
This was fun to make… I felt like a chemist melting things over the Bunsen burner! If I ever become a chemistry teacher (haha like that will EVER happen…), then I am totally going to make my students make fudge as a lab. I think I’m going to make more in different flavors and give it as holiday gifts!
I just finished my workout (30 minutes on the elliptical while watching Teen Mom 2 + abs), and now I’m going to put up the Christmas tree! My family has 2 trees, and my mom saved the smaller one for me to set up. Yay!
Questions for you…
Do you like going to the dentist? Apparently some people do!
What’s your favorite kind of fudge? Being from the Midwest, fudge is a big deal! It comes in many flavors and is sold by the pound.