The only product that actually keeps my hair from frizzing.
The only cereal that nobody steals from me – it tastes like cardboard. But yummy cardboard.
The only shoes I wear anymore. They’ve slowly evolved from slippers to regular shoes. So. Comfy.
The only makeup organizer that I actually keep organized. The top drawer is for stuff I use every day, and the bottom two are for stuff I don’t use daily.
Resourceful Apple Crisp
You know I’m giving you a recipe for this.
Easy Apple Crisp – serves 12
- 10 apples, stolen from the dining hall
- 6 packets instant oatmeal
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Peel (we peeled some of the apples and left some unpeeled) and chop the apples into 1-inch cubes. Toss apples in a bowl with sugar and a few shakes of ground cinnamon.
2. Combine oatmeal, egg white, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Spread apples onto a large rimmed baking pan and top with oatmeal mixture. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is slightly browned. Serve warm with ice cream. This is best eaten straight out of the pan using plastic spoons.
That’s college baking for you.