I made another award I really like to watch these spread and travel throughout our little community… they are really fun and make people happy!
The Blissful Blogger award!
blissful: (adjective) extremely happy; full of joy
Sounds like a good word for you ladies
So here’s the deal: write 9 things about yourself that most people don’t know about you. Why 7? Why not? If you want to write 6 or 8 or 2,000, be my guest Then tag 7 other bloggers, and if you’ve been tagged, write 9 things about yourself and tag more people and so on and so forth. Yay!
Fine… I’ll start.
1. I can do the splits.
2. I am terrible at any sport involving a prop. Soccer, basketball, golf, tennis, you name it… if it has a ball or racquet or stick involved, I won’t be very good at it. There’s a reason I stick to dance, cheer, and running.
…and jumping with windbreakers before races, apparently.
3. My absolute favorite dessert is flourless chocolate cake. And Evan’s recipe for it sounds absolutely divine. Yum!
4. I’m allergic to penicillin, and I have an irrational fear of accidentally coming into contact with it. I had a reaction once two years ago, and believe me: once is enough. Not so fun.
This is me with a penicillin plushie at the science museum. It was deceivingly cute!
5. I don’t like tomatoes. AT ALL. I don’t know why.
6. Snow White is my favorite Disney princess. I used to watch the movie daily or over a year.
7. Also speaking of Disney princesses, I want to be one. Like, one of the people who dresses like a princess and greets little kids at Disney World. I would totally do that! It’s one of my childhood dream jobs, along with supermodel, ballerina, and waitress. I’ve checked one of those jobs off the list!
Now, who to tag…
Kat… for posting deliciously amazing recipes and being wise and smart far beyond her years.
Tara… for being a fitness inspiration and writing inspiring, inquisitive posts.
Nicky… for having possiblty the most adorable header on the planet.
Erika… for coming up with so many creative, yummy recipes.
Alexa… for being fun and writing blog posts that always make me laugh.
Mellie… for coming up with creative recipes that I never would have thought of on my own.
Carrie… for sharing fun stories- like her recent one about the hotel microwave!