1. I’m going to see the cardiologist on Monday. For the first time in nearly two years. Most of my POTS diagnostics/medicine management has been done by my pediatrician who communicates with my cardiologist over the phone. I’m not complaining- I’m very fortunate that I’m not a “priority” patient; i.e., my condition is not serious nor life-threatening. It’s just going to be exciting to see how my little tachy heart is doing. I don’t know what to expect, but I know that it will be an interesting, informative appointment. I’m so excited.
2. In regards to the laptop debate, I’m pretty sure I’m going to get a Vaio E series laptop in white. I have a Vaio now and I really like it, so why would I fix what isn’t broken? While I’d love to get it in pink, I think white would look cleaner and more professional. I’m going to be a college student after all, hehe. But I’m getting a hot pink keyboard skin. For sure. 😉
3. My unnannounced Lent goal of giving up food additives failed miserably today when I had a huge craving for Reese’s cups. I didn’t even think about it until I was mid-bite. Oops. 😦
4. School is difficult. It’s been smooth sailing all year, but now it’s rough. My AP teachers are cramming a ton of material into the next few weeks because the AP tests are less than 2 months away. This year, I’m taking Biology, Psychology, and Calculus AB. Ahhhhh!
5. I bought these new hair elastics today. They made me very happy. And they made my hair happy too because instead of being pulled out of my head as I attempted to gather it into a ponytail, my hair didn’t feel a thing. I don’t know how or why. But these elastics are gelly and have glitter embedded in them. Good enough for me. 🙂
Questions… what kind of laptop do you have? Do you like it?
Have you given up anything for Lent? Or if you’re not Christian, have you ever “given up” something cold-turkey?