These are the easiest, fastest, fanciest, yummiest brownies ever.
Think that’s enough adjectives?
All you need is a family size box of brownie mix, the other ingredients listed on the back of the box of mix, and 16 mini peppermint patties.
1. Prepare the brownie batter according the the recipe on the back of the box.
2. Pour 2/3 of the batter into a foil-lined, greased 8×8-inch pan.
3. Place the patties atop the batter, in 4 rows of 4. Important: unwrap them first. 😉
4. Spread the rest of the batter on top of the patties.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck into the center comes out clean. Mine were finished after exactly 45 minutes.
Let the brownies cool for at least 30 minutes so the peppermint patties have a chance to set. Cut and enjoy!
Yum yum yum.