Hello there 🙂
I’m done with AP tests! After 2 tests, 6 hours, and countless times looking at the clock, it’s finally over! I took AP chemistry and AP US history, neither of which were very difficult, but definitely not easy. At least I can forget all the information :) Goodbye precipitation reactions, Jacksonian democracy, and kinetic molecular theory! I can’t say I’ll miss you.
I’m a goal-oriented person. Since summer is right around the corner, I made a list of goals I want to accomplish. I did this last year on my old blog, and it worked pretty well. Here goes…
1. Earn $500. In my town, babysitting pays really well, so that’s my “job”, per se. If I get $500, I could pay for the lease on my car for 4 months!
2. Take a spinning class. They offer them during the day at my new gym, but since the classes are during school, I can only take them in summer. The studio is black light-lit and has some cool speakers. It looks like a fun and good workout!
3. Make a fondant cake. You know, those cool ones? I’ll probably make one for my sister’s birthday. And it sure won’t look like the one below.
4. Go for a run with friends. I used to run with my 2 friends every Sunday, but I haven’t for a while. I want to get back in running shape! That’s me from cross-country sophomore year. And yes, wearing those shorts [aka “buns”] is an honor. They really make you go faster… partially due to the fact that you want to put on sweatpants as fast as possible.
5. Write my college essay. I want to apply early to my schools, so I KNOW where I’m going as soon as possible. If I could apply as a junior, I probably would have!
6. Get a puppy. Easy enough.